Depending on day time, system displays different wallpaper. At night it is picture of Movaje at night photo and during day it changes about day time. At nigth it is dark during the day have light wallpaper.
If you are hard working on your computer you can lose track of the time. Dynamic wallpaper will help you about day time.
How to activate Dynamic Desktop in macOS Mojave
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click on Desktop and Screen Saver.
- Click on the Desktop tab in it’s not already open.
- Desktop that are Dynamic are in a Dynamic Desktop section.
- Select a Dynamic Desktop thumbnail, then close the System Preferences.
Some Dynamic Desktop choice allow you to set how to images appears throughout the day. If you select Dynamic, the image will change according to the time of the day. If you select Dark, it will stay in it’s nighttime mode if you select Light it will stay in it’s daytime mode.